September 20, 2022
Deadline: Until a suitable candidate is found
You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issue, office cleaning at times.
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Clean and stock restrooms
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment
- Notify Housing Department of necessary repairs
- Collect and dispose of trash
- Assist guests when necessary
- Keep linen room stocked
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently
- Work well unsupervised
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- High school diploma
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests
- Hard worker.
Term: Part- time/ On Call
Rate of Pay: Depending on experience, skill and knowledge
Submit your resumes to:
Kyle McKay, Housing Clerk