North Co. Ferry Schedule
The North Co. ferry departs Prince Rupert 10am. The return departs Kitkatla 12 noon and arrives back at Prince Rupert at 2pm. Travel times are approximate as weather can often be a factor. More details below.
Tsimshian Storm is a ferry owned by three communities: Kitkatla, Hartley Bay and Metlakatla. The ferry services Kitkatla, Hartley Bay, Metlakatla and Oona River. The North Co-Corp Board of Directors consists of a representative from each of the three communities.
- Fares and departure times are as listed
- Runs leaving Prince Rupert are by reservation – travel times listed are approximate only (weather is always a factor)
- The ferry arrives in the community unloads passengers and loads new passengers returning immediately to Prince Rupert
- Listed below are the ferry schedules on a monthly basis.
The Tsimshian Storm departs from the Metlakatla Ferry Dock in Prince Rupert twice a week.
For more information or to make reservations for travel to & from Kitkatla to Prince Rupert please contact the Kitkatla Band Office at (250) 848 2214.
- One way Fares – see Calendar for Monthly schedule
- Adult 12+ $31
- Senior 65+ $21
- Child 5 – 11 $21
- Freight is also subject to 5% GST