Posted: October 18. 2022
Deadline: Until a suitable candidate is found.
The Regional Logistics Assistant reports to the Manager of Regional Operations. This position is responsible for the provision of logistical support and coordination, supporting the day to day operational needs of FNHA direct service sites, and ordering and receiving supply chain deliveries of FNHA supplies.
The work of the Regional Logistics Assistant requires an ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment, to anticipate and respond to changing priorities or unforeseen opportunities, and to provide leadership, guidance and direction to others including FNHA staff and partners.
Education & Experience
• Completion of Grade 12 and a diploma or certificate in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and work experience
• At least three (3) years of progressive experience in Logistics and Transportation in a First Nations Health Care environment
• Experience working with BC First Nations Communities and/or organizations
• Experience utilizing a variety of office tools including Microsoft Office Suite, excel, word, power point with an aptitude to embrace mastery of new computer systems and databases
• Experience in the establishment and maintenance of digital filing systems and file management processes
• Experience in handling sensitive confidential information and matters in a trusted and responsible manner.