Position: Nursing Station & Medical Records Coordinator
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Reports to: Health Director
Closing Date: When a suitable candidate is found
Reporting to the Health Director, the Nursing Station & Medical Records Coordinator supports the Health Director with the smooth running of the nursing station processes and medical records.
The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate nursing station correspondence including mail, fax and email.
- Act as a liaison between community members and the nursing station health services, within the scope and role of the position.
– Schedules MPCT visits
– Schedules online physician visits
– Schedules weekly lab visits Maintain the nursing station confidential medical records system.
- Provides orientation to Reception and Medical Files systems as directed.
- Answer inquiries concerning available programs and services in person, by phone and email.
- For more details, please request the full job description of the Nursing Station & Medical Records Coordinator.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Administrative Assistant/ Office Assistant Diploma considered an asset.
- Experience in a health clinic is considered an asset.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), First Aid, and WHIMS training preferred.
SALARY: $25.00/hr. based on education and experience
Please Send resume and cover letter to Norman Ridley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Closing Date: When a suitable candidate is found.