The successful candidate will perform a range of employment, counselling, and educational services; and will be responsible for the management, oversight, coordination, evaluation and delivery of the continuing education programs and courses at the CLC in Prince Rupert.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within and external to the Nation including industry partners, service providers, educational institutions, and Government agencies
- Manage program and service operations offered through the CLC in Prince Rupert
- Research academic and training programs including program design, cost, and program requirements
- Apply learning principles to the educational design and integration of cultural and innovative teaching practices in program delivery and evaluation
- Develop public engagement and communication materials including publications, newsletters, articles, and presentations
- Plan for, manage and supervise infrastructure assets. • Oversee recruitment, employee training and development for CLC staff including providing coaching, advice, and assistance as required
- Recommend policy and process changes to improve satisfaction, learner and engagement outcomes
- Manage projects (including multi-year) secured through government and other funding.
- Prepare and report to community on CLC activities
- Provide a safe work environment for office and all training sites
- Perform other tasks within the scope of the position.