The Janitor is responsible for creating and maintaining the cleanliness of our facilities to the highest level. As this is a large site, this position involves a great amount of walking, moving from rooms to rooms within the site.
YOUR WORK WILL INCLUDE:
- Maintain cleanliness of camps and surrounding areas by: sweeping,
dusting, mopping, scrubbing, washing windows, interior walls and
ceilings vents; vacuuming and sanitizing all areas in camp including: main
entrances, office areas, utility room, gym and recreation room, washrooms,
- Wash, scrub, clean, and sanitizing designated kitchen and dining areas.
- Wax and stripping floors.
- Conduct site inspections.
- Remove snow from hallways, sidewalks, driveways as required.
- Empty garbage daily, and disinfecting the containers.
- Ensure health and safety regulations and quality standards are maintained.
- Assist with checking inventories and cleaning supplies.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be required.