Position: Health Receptionist
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Reports to: Health Director
Closing Date: When a suitable candidate is found
The successful candidate will be responsible for fulfilling numerous administrative duties in both the front and back of the office, including scheduling patient appointments, patient communication, and filing.
We are looking for team player who thrives in a busy environment and enjoys working directly with people.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer multi-line phones.
- Schedule appointments for Nurses and Visiting Professionals
- Call patients to remind them of appointments.
- Provide patients with support and guidance as needed.
- Support services for Health administration and nurses.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain records for Purchase Orders/Lab requisitions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants are required to have a basic working knowledge of computer software and hardware; working knowledge of record keeping and general office procedures, or equivalent combination of training and experience; communication effectively both written and orally inside and outside the community.
Application/Resume can be forwarded to Norman Ridley at
Closing Date: When a suitable candidate is found.
Position reposted: May 23, 2023